January 2, 2011

2011 WISH: Bring It On!!!

Posted by Mia at 6:36 AM


When I say "Wish for 2011" this does not say about career-related goals. A career must be a goal and not a wish.

My 2011 Wish?! Wear a Red Lipstick

Each year, I have been trying to improve things that involves my physical appearance. For over four years, I have been too busy trying to experiment on the body size that would fit me best and I think I already had it. (CHAR!!):p And I think it's time to maintain what I have now and move on to the next level.

For twenty-eleven,my goal would now involve another part of my body, which is the SKIN. My skin color is said to be soooo "pinay", and I am sick about it!! I tried a lot of skin whitening means before:Soaps, Lotions, Scrubs-- All of it didn't work! So I guess I'm going to try what every other girl is using (which I think is effective), Glutathione.

And how does my skin relates to my wish?! Simple. If I, with my current skin color, will wear a Red Lipstick, I would definitely look like a "trying hard whore". On the other hand, if a fair-skinned girl will wear a red lipstick, she would look CLASSIC! :)

That is just a wish though. A wish that I badly want to realize. To wear a red lipstick just like her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life After Hours Copyright © 2010 Powered by Blogger