January 6, 2011

EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!!

Posted by Mia at 2:15 PM


Yesterday, we went to Carmelite Missionaries Convent to fetch my two grannies who attended mass there. As we waited for them at the parking lot, a concerned citizen went near us and informed us that the front wheel of our vehicle, the one on the driver’s side, was flat.
Upon hearing that, the only thing that came into my mind was “uh-oh”.. I knew in my mind that I really need to help fix the blown tire this time, or else, my dad would take lot of time fixing it all by himself. Plus the fact that he has his bulging stomach, he’s having a hard time folding his knees and turning the screws, so I volunteered myself to help. Besides, a little dirt wouldn’t harm.
And so I did it!! Just look at the picture my mom took while I'm fixing that tire! It’s a stolen photo and I never thought I would still look “girly” or femme, even though my hands are full of dirt from doing a man’s job! Hahaha..
It only took us around fifteen minutes to finish the whole process of replacing the blown-up tire! It was fun doing it and for me, it was a meaningful, fun and learning experience that I wouldn’t forget in my entire life. I didn’t really mind getting dirt at all. Besides, I take it as a training for myself because I dreamed of having my own car, three to four years from now. I'm certainly a CPA in action. Chick Pero Astig!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life After Hours Copyright © 2010 Powered by Blogger