May 31, 2011

"Captured by a White Skirt" (The Story of Yosef and Mari) - Writer's Note

Posted by Mia at 8:35 AM

Who would thought that two distant stars can fall right into place?! How?! Read further as I unfold the story of two opposite people who, during an unexpected time, met and fell in love with each other. Will their love survive and conquer all odds?! hmmm.. It’s for me to know and you to find out!


I would like to dedicate this story to someone who inspires me a lot. The idea of the whole thing is inspired by you. I hope you could take time to read this Chapter by Chapter.

I would also like to thank my Family, my Friends (esp. those who are real friends that gives me advices and who are with me during tough times). And above all, I thank God for giving me the ability to create something like this and for giving Yosef to Mari..:)

Happy Reading everyone!!!

~The Author~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life After Hours Copyright © 2010 Powered by Blogger