November 13, 2010

BIRTHDAY DINNER - Happy Birthday to ME!!

Posted by Mia at 9:00 PM


Today is my birthday. It was my twenty-second year of existence here on earth. It was supposed to be a special day but I guess I didn’t feel anything that makes it special from any other day! Hahaha.. For me, it was just the same ordinary day of my life.

Days ahead, I had in my mind that I am not going to have neither a grand celebration nor a little. I didn’t even thought of treating my friends or anybody else. What I had in mind was that I want to spend it alone. I want to contemplate on things about me, together with a couple of drinks while watching a bossa nova singer on stage. I thought it is supposed to be a time for myself! However, the circumstances didn’t allow me to realize the things that I had in mind. Instead, I had my whole family following behind me on my birthday! At first, it really did piss me off; but, as time passes by, I suddenly got used to it. I was FORCED to get used with their existence!!

So what I did on my birthday?!? I went to the beauty parlor and I had my nails done. I was the birthday girl and yet I can't even treat myself with a foot spa service! Urgh!! After that, I went to the church for a mass. Then I went to the mall and had dinner at Roadhouse Cafe. Actually, I didn’t really enjoy eating the food. Haha.. But I was forced to do so because it was supposed to be my birthday. And that was the end of that “oh-was-it-my-birthday?” day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life After Hours Copyright © 2010 Powered by Blogger